Successful applicants for Round 1, 2018-19 include:
- Kapi-Mana Music Festival Charitable Trust: $2,278.15 towards Kapi-Mana Music Festival & Competitions.
- Nuanua Kindergarten: $2,500 towards Shed Painting- Nuanua Kindergarten and Porirua College Project.
- Postgate School: $1,000 towards building a Waharoa.
- Maraeroa Marae : $1,300 towards Stories and Music about Our City Our Home: Song writing Workshop
- Tupe Lualua: $4,209 towards Measina Festival 2018: School Performances in Porirua
Successful applicants for Round 2, 2017-18 include:
- Wellington Young Singers in Harmony: $2,500 towards the Wellington Young Singers in Harmony Regional Competition
- Virtuoso Strings: $8,000 towards the commission of a new piece for Porirua and the July School Holiday programme
- Titahi Bay Beach Festival: $2,524.25 towards the 2019 Titahi Bay Beach Festival
- Ahu Charitable Trust: $1,000 towards the Matariki Celebration and Community Art Stars 2018
- Te Rau Oriwa Mitchell: $2,065.75 towards E Kui dance performance as part of Measina 2018
- Sri Lanka Association of New Zealand: $1,431 towards Sri Lankan drama and song performances at Aotea College
- Craft Central: $1,000 towards Shibori (Japanese dying) workshops
- Toro Piko Piko Puppets: $1,500 towards puppetry performances and workshops for Porirua schools
Successful applicants for Round 1, 2017-18 include:
Music Festival Charitable Trust: $2,500 towards the Kapi-Mana Music
by the Arts Foundation: $1,056.72 towards Arts Crowdfunding Workshops.
Little Theatre: $5,125.28 towards Rock of Ages, a live rock musical stage
Places Charitable Trust: $3,000 towards a mosaic to illustrate
Misky: $5,000 towards building a traditional Samoan ocean voyaging waka.
- Le Moana:
$4,419 towards the development of new work for MEASINA 2017 and PAA.