We live in a city that provides recreational, social and cultural opportunities for all ages through:
- services that are prompt,
efficient and respond to community interests.
- activities that bring the
community and businesses together to celebrate the city's diversity.
- residents having a say on
the look and feel of their village.
- sound and resilient
infrastructure that supports the city's aspirations.
The performance indicators for this priority are:
- community satisfaction with levels of service maintained across all groups of activities provided by the Council.
- stakeholder satisfaction with the village programme maintained.